The 4th round of the Micro Fund is now open, the closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 20th August 2018.
Community groups, social enterprises, and new/developing businesses are eligible to apply for grants up to £5,000. You can see details of all projects supported so far here and read some more detailed case studies here.
The online application will be available from July – find out more here: https://penycymoeddcic.cymru/the-micro-fund
We much prefer to have had a chat with you about your proposal before we receive your application. We can offer advice, give pointers, suggest people it would be good to talk to – and save you time and energy!
You can give us a call, drop us a line, or come along for an informal chat with us at one of the advice days below – contact 01685 878785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment slot.
|Micro Fund Proposals||Morlais Hall, Ferndale, CF43 4PS
|Rhondda||12.00 to 5.00|
|Micro Fund Proposals||Cymer Afan Library, SA13 3HR
|Afan||9.00 to 1.00|
|Micro Fund Proposals||Our Offices Aberdare, CF44 8DL
|Cynon||2.00 to 6.00|
|Micro Fund Proposals||Pontneathvaughan Village Hall||Neath||9.00 to 1.30|
Top Tips for making your Micro Fund Application
- Talk to us before you put pen to paper or finger to keyboard!
- Read the Form and the guidance in it carefully – give us a call if you have any queries.
- Answer all the questions
- Make sure you explain what you’d like to do as clearly and concisely as you can.
- Tell us exactly who will benefit and how – what difference will the project make?
- Why is this the thing you need the most what are your plans
- Make sure you get quotes and accurate costings for the planned work or purchases.
- Tell us who normally accesses your activities / business – how much do people pay to take part.
- Before you submit it, ask someone unconnected with what you do to read your application and give you some feedback.