The 3rd round of the Micro Fund is now open! The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 12th February 2018.
Community groups, social enterprises, and new/developing businesses are eligible to apply for grants from £300 – £5,000. You can see details of all projects supported so far here, and read some more detailed case studies here.
Find out more here: https://penycymoeddcic.cymru/the-micro-fund/
We much prefer to have had a chat with you about your proposal before we receive your application. We can offer advice, give pointers, suggest people it would be good to talk to – and save you time and energy! You can give us a call, drop us a line, or come along for an informal chat with us. Click here to see where we’re holding individual advice sessions.
Phone us on 01685 878785 or email email@example.com to book an appointment slot.
Top Tips for making your Micro Fund Application
- Talk to us before you put pen to paper or finger to keyboard!
- Read the Form and the guidance in it carefully – give us a call if you have any queries.
- Answer all the questions
- Make sure you explain what you’d like to do as clearly and concisely as you can.
- Tell us exactly who will benefit and how – what difference will the project make?
- Why is this the thing you need the most what are your plans
- Make sure you get quotes and accurate costings for the planned work or purchases.
- Tell us who normally accesses your activities / business – how much do people pay to take part.
- Before you submit it, ask someone unconnected with what you do to read your application and give you some feedback.